- Master’s degree in Accounting or equivalent,
- Must possess strong knowledge of Microsoft Outlook®, Excel®, Word® Office®,
- Posses the ability to integrate Quickbooks with several vending management software providers including Parlevel, PayRange, and Avanti Markets VMS.
- Have deep knowledge of various coin mechanisms (cash drawers) so that correct coin currency par levels are assigned, and
- Proof of legal right to work permanently in United States required.
Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information; examine statements to ensure accuracy; ensure that statements and records comply with laws and regulations; compute taxes owed, prepare tax returns, ensure prompt payment; inspect account books and accounting systems to keep up to date; organize and maintain financial records; improve businesses efficiency where money is concerned; recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options; make best-practices recommendations to management; suggest ways to reduce costs, enhance revenues and improve profits; summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports; maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures; reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information; maintains financial security by following internal controls; prepare special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends; and perform end of the year audit of various makes and models of vending machines (the ability to retrieve fiscal data from the board computers of the vending assets).
Full time: 40hrs./wk., Monday through Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 pm; evenings, holidays and weekends as needed.
ALAKA’I VENDING CORPORATION
2696 Kilihau Street, Suite D, Honolulu, Hawaii 96819
Honolulu County, Hawaii.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please mail your CV, diploma, and transcript to:
Alaka’i Vending Corporation
Attn.: Tae Im
2696 Kilihau Street, Unit D,
Honolulu, HI 96819